World Wide Tax News, May 2012
Thursday, May 31, 2012
In this issue:
- CANADA: 2012 federal budget.
- AUSTRALIA: Proposals to cut corporate tax rates and allow loss carry back.
- HONG KONG: 2012/13 budget highlights.
- INDIA: Proposed retrospective legislation following Vodafone case.
- SINGAPORE: 2012 budget measures.
- AUSTRIA: Austria and Switzerland sign tax regularisation agreement.
- EUROPEAN UNION: Exit taxes: the Netherlands and Italy react to a CJEU ruling.
- ISRAEL: Tax authority isues clarification on residency.
- SPAIN: Deficit reduction tax measures.
- UNITED KINGDOM: 2012 Budget – the new announcements.
- BRAZIL: Scope of tax on cross-border loans again increased.
View or download World Wide Tax News, Issue 29, (PDF, 1.12MB).