Client Payroll Services
Welcome to the BDO Outsourced Payroll Services page.
Here you can find out how outsourcing your company’s payroll can save you time, money and how choosing the right provider can add real value to your business.
At BDO, our experienced payroll team provide cost effective and comprehensive payroll management services to a broad range of companies ranging from small family businesses to large multinationals.
We tailor our service to suit your individual requirements. Provide us with the necessary employee information and we become your payroll department. We will take care of such payroll issues as staff cover, confidentiality, technical and legislation changes, leaving you free to concentrate on your company’s main focus.
Our comprehensive payroll management service includes:
- Weekly, Fortnightly, 4 Weekly, Monthly, Twice Monthly and Quarterly Processing
- Unlimited number of employees, pay elements, deductions, cost centres, or departments
- Calculation of all aspects of PAYE / Employee and Employer PRSI including Notional Pay (Benefit In Kind, company cars etc.)
- Submitting Revenue forms - P30 and P45
- All appropriate payroll reports including: Company Analysis, Cost Centre Analysis, Pay-Path transactions and Gross to Net.
- Itemised Security Payslips
- Electronic payment of salaries to the employee’s bank account
- Employee’s net pay may be distributed over several bank accounts
- Complete confidentiality
- Year end compliance – P35, P60
- CSO Filing
- End-to-end management – simply give us the data each month, and we’ll do the rest
There are many reasons that companies choose to outsource their payroll function, some of which you will find listed here, along with reasons why you should choose BDO as your payroll partner.
We invite you click on the links located on the right hand side of this page, and feel free to download our brochure and standard service description.
For further information on our services and a competitive quote, please click on the link below, (or email email@example.com). All information received will be treated in confidence.
Be sure to include all relevant details, such as:
- Company Name
- Telephone number
- No. of employees
- Payroll Frequency (monthly, weekly etc..)
- Current Solution ( In-house, outsourced etc..)
- Revenue Requirements ( P30, P35, P60 etc..)
- Payment Method (Cheque, Bank Transfer etc..)
Thank you for visiting our payroll services site, and we look forward to the opportunity of servicing your payroll needs in the not to distant future. Services I Our Client Payroll Services Team | Publications