Shareholder Advisory Programme
BDO is running a programme in Spring 2011 to advise clients on how to achieve their business objectives but with a focus on maximising the position of the shareholders.
Our business advisory and tax professionals have a wealth of experience and presently assist our clients with:
- Shareholder plans for the business
- Strategies for the growth of the business
- Review of tax structures of the ownership of assets and the draw down of value from the business.
Working together we will tackle the following key questions:
- How do I rebuild my business?
- What growth strategies can I use?
- How can I deal with my personal debt?
- How do I use my shareholding to build my personal wealth and be independent of the business?
- How do I plan for retirement?
- How do decide whether to pass on the business and how would I do it?
The programme will be headed up by BDO Director Michael O’Leary, who is a tax planning expert with specific expertise in dealing with SME companies. Michael has advised all types of businesses in this sector, in particular advising on business restructuring, tax aspects of business decisions and the sale and purchase of companies, all done with a focus of the individuals behind the business. In addition, Michael has huge experience is advising many families on how to implement a succession strategy.
Read more about the benefits of the shareholder advisory programme.