Have you ever considered how you would pay your bills or loan repayments if you became seriously ill and were not earning income?
Disability cover, also known as Income Protection or Permanent Health Insurance (PHI), provides a regular ongoing income, after a deferred period, in the event of mental or physical disability/illness which prevents you from working. The benefit is paid until the ceasing age or the insured person returns to work.
Given that the current state disability benefit is €204.30 per week, securing appropriate income protection is important.
Our specialised team can help you secure the protection cover you need:
- We have agencies with all insurance companies and can shop around for the most cost efficient and most suitable quote for you.
- We offer one-to-one meetings in our city centre offices or at a location most convenient for you.
- More importantly, we do not charge you fees for our services.
The benefits of Income Protection include:
- Less worry if you are unable to work due to illness or disability
- Benefit continues to be paid until you return to work or reach retirement age
- Tax relief on premiums
- Proportionate benefit if returning to work on a lower salary
- The premium is waived while you are receiving benefit
For further information on Income Protection/Disability Cover and/or to receive a quote specific to your individual needs, please contact a member of our wealth management team.