Life and Health Cover
Securing life cover is a simple and effective way to financially provide for your dependents on your death.
By paying a premium to an insurance company, each month, over a specified term, you can ensure that your dependents receive a lump sum benefit should you die during the term of the policy. This is important considering that the state contributory pension for widows under 66 and for each dependent child is €209.80 and €26 per week respectively.
We have a dedicated team who can provide you with advice on and arrange a life policy that suits your individual needs and circumstances:
- We have agencies with all insurance companies and can shop around for the most cost efficient and most suitable quote for you.
- We offer one-to-one meetings in our city centre offices or at a location most convenient for you.
- More importantly, we do not charge you fees for our services.
Our range of life policies include:
- Mortgage protection
- Level term assurance
- Convertible term assurance
- Whole of life
- Personal pension term assurance (particularly beneficial for self-employed individuals where tax relief is available on premiums paid)
- Serious illness cover
- Group death in service benefit
- Group permanent health insurance (PHI) benefit
For further information on Income Protection/ Disability Cover and/or to receive a quote specific to your individual needs, please contact a member of our wealth management team.